To Rent or Not To Rent
The reasons for buying recreational property are almost as varied as the buyers.
If someone is interested in rental I would like to highlight just a few of the points of interest to the Rental Partners or property owners.
Care and Control of your Interest.
- The unit itself should be well house kept and maintained.
- The accounts should be clear and communicated on a regular basis.
- There should be a good and constant communication between the Rental Partner and the Management Company.
Revenue Initially and as a minimum you should be able to expect to cover your costs.
- Property taxes.
- Strata and utility costs.
- A contribution to financing costs.
- As your management company is allowed to establish a clientele and a repeat business your occupancies and hence revenues should increase and begin to contribute to financing costs.
Rocky Mountain Accommodations is proven to be able to do this for the owner. Although there have been new projects that may take up to 3 years to get to this stage, so far we have achieved our goals in all cases. We are finding now that our methods are achieving above our market share and that we are looking forward to improving on all our goals into the future.